Nauticast W1 Serial to WiFi Server
For connection of serial RS232, RS422 or RS485 data to WiFi networks in server or Adhoc-mode. Supported Baud rates from 110bps to 115.2Kbps. Power: DC 9-24V. Will stream NMEA0183 data to networks, PCs, tablets or mobile phones. Including manual, power cable for 12/24V and Link2AIS software for Windows with data viewer and logger.
- Hauptlager Lagernd
The NAUTICAST W1 is a rugged and versatile Serial to Wifi Server ideal for use in the marine field. It will stream any RS232 or RS422/485 data over Wifi, supporting TCP server or client mode and UDP. Ideal for displaying NMEA data on notebooks, tablets or smartphones. The NAUTICAST W1 has an easy-to-use web-interface for configuration and can be integrated into existing networks or creates a local network of its own (DHCP server).
- Rugged design
- Simple Web Browser Configuration
- Serial connection (RS-232 or RS-422/485) to TCP or UDP
- WIFI supports 802.11.b/g/n
- WIFI range up to 100m
- 9 - 24VDC power input
- Integrates into existing networks or creates own WiFi network (Soft Access Point)
- Streams Nauticast B2 AIS data (or any other NMEA0183 data) to your PC, MAC, phone or tablet
- Baud rate 110bps to 115.2Kbps
- Link2AIS software for Windows included. Display, trace and log NMEA0183 data stream.
- Nauticast W1 device incl. Wifi antenna
- Power Cable (open ends) for 9-24V DC
- Printed Manual
- USB-Data Card with software and additional documentation
- see also: p/n 3002002 includes AC power transformer (100-240V; European plug)
- KATEGORIE: GERÄT